Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's been a couple of weeks since I last left a post because we haven't been up to a huge amount lately. I am working on keeping the house cleaner and more organised and making sure there is something to eat for dinner, that's not still frozen. Lakiesha has finished breastfeeding, hooray for me, I now get to wear normal bra's again, and I don't feel like a cow come in for milking. Not a great description but you get that. I took the pictures below on thursday afternoon, LJ fell asleep on the couch watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, apparently she doesn't like the movie as much as I do. David is working this morning and we are getting a couple of hours to ourselves this arvo as Mandy and Steve have kindly agreed to babysit, while we go food shopping. Hi mum I know we caught up with you a week and a half ago but we still miss you and David was a bit annoyed that he didn't get the chance to catch up and say hi in person so hopefully we'll see you again soon. Love you all xoxo





No comments: