Monday, May 15, 2006

A new week...

a new to do list.

There's only one problem it's raining and I really hate winter weather, it's my least favourite part of the year, the funny thing about it though is that I hate the cold, yet I love listening to the rain on our tin roof, it's very calming and peaceful.



Our front yard today.

I am cleaning up the office today, the computer table looks neat, tidy and more organised and as yet I haven't gotten to the sewing table or scrapbook table. (sigh) I am working on a surprise project for Scott and Sherie, secret, secret, I'll reveal photo's of it in a couple of weeks.



My neater office desk.

Ok we're back, custard melties are in the oven as we are all out of biscuits and LJ is hungry. Back again biccy's out of the oven, smell real good too. We're almost recovered from our cold, thankfully. Happy Mother's Day to all of you for yeaterday, I enjoyed the day and last night I stayed up and watched Love Actually on tv, snuggled up on the couch under my doona, a perfect ending to a special day. Leave us a comment and let us know how your mother's day went.

Random thoughts are finished so we will leave you for today. Enjoy what's left of today. Love to you all.



MY GIRL!!!

No comments: