Friday, January 05, 2007

Somebody save my sanity....

Ok so I started off the new year by checking emails etc.. not bad, then I need to update the program that I use for my digital pics in retrospect a dumb idea without first backing up all of my pictures but I didn't and now I am praying for a miracle. My desktop computer has completely crashed and I think I probably made it worse by trying to fix it! Anyway I am now praying that I can get some if not all of my most recent unbacked up pictures back. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks but even if I can get nothing else back I want my pictures, memories of random everyday bits and pieces of our life. However it's a tough lesson if you take digital pictures make sure you back them all up. I think I am going to start doing that as soon as I have loaded them onto the computer from now on, maybe it'll save some heartache in the future. Sad but true...

No comments: