Monday, January 07, 2008

3 already!!


I just can't believe it my baby girl is 3 already, where did the time go? I'm sure it wasn't that long ago that we brought her home from the hospital, and yet it has been, it shouldn't be legal for time to go by this quickly!

Anyway we had a nice peaceful family day at home for her birthday and next weekend we are thinking of taking her to the zoo for the day. (Stupid fortnightly pay!!) The photo above is of her opening her present from Braiden, Dave and I. We just got her some strawberry shortcake dvd's on sale at K-mart for $5 each and she loves strawberry shortcake just as much as I did as a little girl.
She's very much into the whole unwrapping presents thing, so much so that she'll unwrap everybody else's while she's at it! She unwrapped most of Braiden's christmas presents for him and even unwrapped two other's under the christmas tree that I then had to re-wrap. Crazy, wonderful child that she is!

No comments: