Monday, February 27, 2006

I had a brain wave today!! I figured I'd better start putting posts on here twice a week instead of only once, that way they wouldn't be as long and they wouldn't take as long to type. (Who knows maybe it's just these fake nails getting in my way.) It's been another busy week this week. Sunday 19th David and I got three heavenly hours to ourselves while Lakiesha was babysat. So we took ourselves off to the movies and saw Underworld: Evolution. If you liked the first one I definately recommend seeing the second one, after that we had a bbq dinner with David's family for Cheryl's birthday. We had to leave by 7pm as Lakiesha was tired and cranky, from having had such a big day. Aunty Talya has been to visit a few times this week and it was nice having her so close. We have spent the week gardening, planting and picking. Our tomatoes have all started to turn red and ripe, as you can see from the picture, it's gratifying knowing that you have grown something, even if, like me, you don't eat tomatoes.





Sunday 26th we had a nice catch up with friends from Playgroup that we no longer get to see very often. Rosa and Mick invited us to have lunch at their house, and catch up. We don't get to see them because Rosa has gone back to work, they might also be moving back east which will mean we'll miss them even more. David had an interview for a new job today at Roofmart in Kewdale, and we just found out that he starts Tuesday next week. Yay!! Well I thinks that's all the excitement for today, I'm going to get back to sorting out my negatives and photo's ready to be scrapbooked and we'll write again soon.

No comments: