Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3 Years...




LJ drawing at her table and chairs.



Wearing mum's beanie



Snuggling her Daddy


Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary! There are times when I simply can't believe that we have put up with each other for three years. For the most part, it doesn't even feel like it has been three years. Through it all we've laughed, had fun and brought a beautiful daughter into the world who's going to turn 2 in 5 short months.

The sun is shining but you'd really never know, because it is freezing cold. Though that could just be me. I really can not wait for summer to start, I want to spend time outdoors doing fun stuff like kicking around the footy or just lazing in the sun. When I'm a millionare I am spending half the year in the southern hemisphere and the other half in the northern. That way I get to enjoy summer twice over. Now how's that for wishful thinking huh?

Hugs, kisses and warm wishes to you all xoxo

No comments: