Monday, August 28, 2006

Just for TJ!


OK TJ here is the picture I promised you! Horrible huh? Anyways now that Dave has finally had a haircut I will try and convince him to do a family photo shoot this weekend going to do it at home myself to save heaps of money so we'll see how that turns out for us.

More exciting news I'm going to be getting a catalogue from Stampin Up (the group I wanna join that I was telling you about) can't wait to get it then when we catch up I'll show it to you and I promise you will love it or you can check it out here ,
click on Australian flag ,then catalogue and it should work.

So seeing how this post is just for you I hope you leave us a comment just click on comment under the post before the date of the next post and it will open up another window where you can leave us a message.

Love you always and see you soon. xoxo

No comments: