Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Good Stuff...



I seriously love everything vanilla (the smell of it is just divine), and though I don't like normal coffee I have always wanted to try vanilla coffee. So while browsing the aisles of woolies I stumbled upon these, needless to say I have fallen in love they smell and taste yummy! They come in a box of 8 for $3 something.

Other good stuff... I have been making more sample cards and I am seriously out of red cardstock, I never thought I was into bright colours until I joined Stampin' Up!, but I really like a lot of the colours in the Bold Brights colour family.

I have to get back into my scrapping now that I have extra shelving and more room in the office. Plus I have a little photo album that I need to put together for Nan and Pop. They want new pics of Lakiesha, so gonna do a cool little album for them.

I bought Dave a George Foreman grill today and we just cooked our steak in it. DIVINE. No more greasy steak or chicken for us, total goodness.

Will post more photos soon, love to ya all.

No comments: