Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's Official...



You are looking at Stampin' Up! Demonstrator number 4000238!! Exciting huh! I have to thank my Dad for being the best in the world, for everything he's ever done for me. I love you Dad you are the best! To my darling David for letting me take this opportunity to try something new and do something I love. I love you honey!

In other news Lakiesha is very well and sleeping through the night at least for the last 2 or 3 so we are hoping it'll stay that way. She's growing so fast and I can't believe she's nearly two. Isn't she beautiful?





Gotta love this girl she has a style all her own. So anyway if anyone would like to see the Stampin' Up! catalouge online click here I can't wait to get out there and start doing workshops and teaching people about stamping and scrapbooking.

Well time to go and make some card samples etc...
Love to you all from us!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Go Holly!
Welcome to the team, I hope you have so much fun doing this, I'm having a blast!

Anonymous said...

oh and nice to 'meet' you and your family, your daughter is beautiful, you have some great scrapping photo's.

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,

Nice to 'meet' you and welcome to Stampin' Up! Love your blog. You're daughter is simple gorgeous... what a little cutie.