Thursday, October 05, 2006

Photo album fun

We are off to a wedding on the weekend, so we are going to be catching up with all my extended family. We are leaving Lakiesha with Dave's parents over night, and because of this my Nan asked me to bring her lots of photos, so I went a little crazy with the idea. I grabbed a cool little album from Target for $1.99. Printed off a ton of photos and the result a great little gift album that cost me about $12.

The photo's only show some of my fave bits about this album, quick, easy and fun. I'm going to use a ton of these little albums to show off all the photos that don't get scrapbooked. I borrowed the idea from Big Picture Scrapbooking teacher Gretchen Schmidt's summer fun idea, I am just kind of expanding it and making it my own.








I also included two more written sections about Lakiesha one titled What I love to do and the other is a list of words she can say. Totally cool.

No comments: