Friday, October 13, 2006

Rebecca and Craig Gmeiner


Flowergirl (my cousin maddy) and Pageboy

My cousin Bronte as a bridesmaid

The bride being walked up the aisle by her Dad

After exchanging rings

First kiss as Husband and Wife

My brother Phil and his girlfriend Sarah

Bride, groom and our grandparents

Bride and her Mum

Bride and her Dad

Entering the reception

My cousin Rebecca married her sweetheart Craig on the 7th of October. I really enjoyed the wedding it was short, sweet, simple and they wrote their own vows. Fave bit: in his vows Craig said "I love you, because you can cook (everyone laughed) but mostly I love because you're you" majorly sweet, may not be an exact quote but it went something like that. Bad bit: Lakiesha was not happy about being with a babysitter while we were at the reception so we left early, but you get that. We however wish Bec and Craig every future happiness.

No comments: